There are so many people who contribute to the success of The Flower Show. From sponsors and partners to volunteers and special guests, it truly takes a village to raise our big, beautiful, blooming Show. Today, we’re spotlighting one sponsor who really rocks—literally.
For years, EP Henry has provided all the landscape stones for The Flower Show, which is no small job. This year alone, 24 exhibits feature materials from EP Henry, including the pits from which BANDALOOP rises for their dynamic performances!
You can also see EP Henry stones and landscaping materials in the Horticourt and at the entrance to the Show for our “Art in Bloom” exhibit. And don’t miss EP Henry’s own exhibit—their twelfth foray onto the floor of the Flower Show. “The Art of Outdoor Living,” designed by Joe Palimeno of Ledden Palimeno, features gorgeous items from their fabulous new eco line.
We always marvel at the sheer volume of materials that it takes to build exhibits each year. Here’s a breakdown of some staggering stats about the rocks and stones at this year’s Flower Show:
- It took 14 trucks to bring in all the materials this year.
- The combined weight of all the materials on those trucks? Nearly 128,000 pounds!
- The haul included approximately 75 cubes of paver products.
- For PHS’s exhibit, EP Henry mixed special colors for the featured stones.
- EP Henry, who strives to inspire landscapers, delivered 9,720 pamphlets with exciting ideas and tips for horticulturalists of all levels.
Click here to purchase tickets to The Flower Show and see how EP Henry can really rock you.